We know families and kiddos are anxious to know who their teacher will be for the 2017-18 school year! Those lists for K-6 will be posted on Monday, Aug. 21 at 8am on the school office doors. Yahoo!
Important WOLVERINE Dates:
- Aug. 21: Opening Practice for JH Volleyball and Football.
- Aug. 21: JH Volleyball Practice, 3-5p, HS Gym.
- Aug. 21: Monthly School Board meeting, 6p, Robertson Theatre.
- Aug. 21-25: Little Kids Club and Kids Krew closed for cleaning.
- Aug. 23: NHS Community Blood Drive, 1-7p, HS Commons.
- Aug. 28: 5th Grade Orientation, 6:30p, HS Commons.
- Aug. 28-29: WDC Staff Workshop.
- Aug. 30: PreK-12 Back-to-School Open House, 4-7p, Elementary and Middle/High School.
- Sept. 5: First day of school for PreK-12! Welcome back!
- Sept. 18-23: Homecoming Week - "Knock Out The Knights!"
- Sept. 18: Monthly School Board meeting, 6p, Deer Creek Community Center.
- Sept. 27: Suicide Prevention Presentation for 7th Grade, 1st ad 2nd Hour, Robertson Theatre.
- Sept. 29: 2-Hour Late Start.
- Sept. 30: 4th annual Princess Warrior Run, Walk, Roll, Stroll or Crawl, 8:30a registration, 10a start, Tapley Park.
School Supply Lists for 2017-18
Mark your calendars! Back-to-School OPen House is Aug. 30
Join us as WDC teachers and staff welcome back students and families for the 2017-18 school year! Open to families with children going into grades PreK-12.
Meet your teachers, visit classrooms, enjoy a free meal, pay for lunch and other fees, buy your Wolverine T-shirt for the school year and more! Questions, contact 632-2155.
Wolverine indoor track
WDC INDOOR TRACK SUMMER HOURS: M-F: 6am-6pm. Nine times around the track equals 1 mile! The public is invited to enjoy our indoor track. There may be days it is closed to tournaments or cleaning. Thank you for your cooperation!