WDC BPA members compete at Regions, 5 qualify for State
WDC Business Professionals of America (BPA) competed at the Region 6 competition in Detroit Lakes recently and several qualified for State BPA on March 8-10 in Minneapolis.
State-qualifying students included:
* Leah Spilman - 1st place for Advanced Spreadsheets and 2nd place for Fundamentals of Web Design
* Alex Gould - 1st place for Fundamentals of Web Design
* Cole Pearson - 4th place for Fundamentals of Accounting
* Grace Hinojos - 5th place for Business Law and Ethics
* Bereket Loer - 3rd place for Computer Security
Other BPA students who competed at Regions included Caitlin Savage, Bel Snyder, Nele Sprunk, and Jeronimo Vallarta. Shayne Haustveit serves as WDC's BPA advisor.
Approximately 200 students competed in this event.
Way to go, BPA students!